Monday, August 27, 2012

Jeep Liberty Sport X All Terrain Stroller Sonar Review

For all you fellow health nut parents out there, this is my Jeep Liberty Sport X All Terrain Stroller Sonar review to help you decide if this is the right choice for you.
My spouse and I are very much 100% fitness freaks. We got back to our fitness routines when the baby was born. At least I truly did. Him, not so much ! LoL
I'm grateful we are living in an age when the stroller suppliers have realized that the old metal four wheel styles are just, well, in my opinion, lame and terrible. In this area we live in, my friends powerwalk with their children in strollers. And the one most of them invest in, and which I bought, is the sport x all terrain stroller sonar, since they're tailor made for the active, exercise based life style, just right for my husband and me.
With their air filled wheels (only 3, a lot more like a bicycle compared to a stroller !) you get sure footing, but also a great deal of shock absorbent support. With the tricycle structure in front of you as you stroll it makes it a breeze to guide it easier. One wheel leading you instead of 2. I am able to stroll quickly and easily on the path.
I can easily stay straight, and also know that my toddler is safe and sound. It comes standard with a 5 point safety harness, a nifty removable child tray with 2 cup holders, 2 removable cargo bags to store stuff in, a toy steering wheel to keep the little guy busy and distracted, plus the canopy is actually a nice size (not too big and not too small).
My co-parent and I never thought that we would ever spend 160 dollars on a stroller. However my partner and I just did. I trashed our old child stroller and absolutely haven't any regrets at all ! The Jeep Liberty Sport X All-Terrain Stroller Sonar is really worth every cent. I hope this review helps you make the same decision we did !

No comments:

Post a Comment